SchoolCenter Picture

Attention Alumni of PCS:  If you'd like to add your info, please select your graduation year, and select new thread.  Fill in your name (include your maiden name, if married), a short bio, and an email address for your classmates!

If you'd like to view other posts, just click on the arrow under the "last post" column.  You can also reply to posts here.

To see a complete list of alumni, go to the Alumni Directory.  

If you experience any difficulties, please e-mail us.  Otherwise, enjoy this new feature!!

Well, as most of you probably know, I've never left Panama Central. After graduating from Fredonia I returned here as a classroom teacher at the Ashville School. When that building closed in 1982, I came to the "big school" and taught 5th and 6th Grade Math before moving into administration. I am in my 11th year as Director of Finance & Technology. I'm thinking about retirement but - at least today - I still enjoy my job!

I've been married to Donna Bloomberg for 35 years and have two grown children. Michael lives in LA and is Director of Development for MTV. Alicia lives in Colorado Springs where she is a teacher.
Update: I figured it was about time to update the information from 3 years ago. Biggest update is that I have now retired! I left PCS in June of 2008 after 36 years in the district. Since then, I've done a couple of interim Business Official positions so I'm at least keeping busy. I'm the organist at First Covenant Church in Jamestown.

Still married. Son Michael is still in LA. He works for Appian Way Productions. He was an Executive Producer for the movie "Orphan" that was out this past summer. Daughter Alicia is still in Colorado teaching 4th Grade. Her husband recently returned from a tour of duty in Afghanistan.